• Available in sizes 17.875 to 18"
• Proprietary wedge-style thread form
• Full thread engagement
• Dual metal-to-metal radial seals
• Design optimized with finite element analysis
• Optimized connection geometry to address casing wear
• OD clearance is within API 1% tolerance
• API RP 5C5 CAL I compliant
• Maximum performance under tension, compression, bending and torsional loads
• Design focused to address compression and collapse under Worst Case Discharge (WCD) loads
• 100% internal and external gas pressure rated
The WEDGE-LOCK Flush is a proprietary wedge-style thread form that is suitable for highly deviated and directional wells requiring downhole rotation where clearance, extreme tension, compression and bending loads are high. Dual metal-to-metal radial seals deliver full body ratings in both internal and external pressure.
For data sheets and blanking dimensions please contact your Hunting representatives.