• High performance environmentally friendly dopefree connection system
• Reduced environmental footprint
• Improved field running performance
• Significantly improved anti galling properties
• Improves Health and Safety performance
• Zero pre-run cleaning, zero preparation, zero dope
• Zero contamination of the well bore and formation from pipe dope
• Zero contamination of the downhole equipment from pipe dope
• Controlled make-up and breakout with high galling resistance
• Advanced connection lifecycle corrosion protection
• Minimised residual environmental impact
The key features of Hunting Clear-Run® contribute to highly effective performance against the key areas of concern - anti-galling, corrosion protection, friction protection and the environmental footprint.
The Hunting Clear-Run® Advanced Tubular System removes or reduces all these negative aspects, yielding direct savings in cost and time and greatly reducing the environmental impact of OCTG operations.
In full commercial application, Clear-Run® has delivered improved rig-time efficiency through the removal of tubular preparation time and the achievement of benchmark safe make-up speed and connection integrity levels. Pipe dope is not required at any point in the manufacture, storage or running of OCTG deployed using the Clear-Run® system.